The primary place for publishing code and samples on a continuous basis is my GitHub Repository: https://github.com/mszcool?tab=repositories
Whitepapers and articles:
I regularly publish articles and write papers for 3rd-party sources. Here’s a snapshot of my publications which still contain valid and good content at a conceptual level:
- Microsoft Azure – Fault Tolerance Pitfalls and Resolutions in the Cloud
- IaaS and PaaS combined with the Windows Azure Platform (German)
- Building the Security bridge between On-Premise and Cloud using Claims-based Security, ADFS v2.0 and the Windows Azure Access Control Service (German)
- Connecting On-Premise Services with the Cloud via Windows Azure Service Bus (German)
- Understanding Claims-based and Federated Security with WIF and ADFS v2.0 (German)
- Always Responsive Applications & Services in Public Safety with WPF and WCF (English)
- Architecture Journal 16 – Federated Identity in a Health Care Services World (English)
- Architecture Journal 10 – Architecting Composite Smart Clients with SCSF/CAB (English)
- Designing Composite Applications using CAB and SCSF (English)
- A View on Microsoft Strategies of SOA, BPM and ESB (English)
- The MSDE Deployment Toolkit (RC) in Action (English)
I was a co-author of several books published by Apress in the past. Below is a list of the books I contributed to.
- Pro ASP.NET in C# (several editions)
- Advanced .NET Remoting 2nd Edition
- For a full list of titles click here.
Open Source Projects:
I did contribute to a number of open source projects that are adopted by local and regional partners & customers. Below is a list of those linked to the work spaces:
- Cloud Ninja Polygot Persistence Reference Implementation
Demonstrates use of multiple storage strategies incl. traditional relational SQL and several NoSQL models in a single, overall solution. Technologies used include Azure SQL DB, MongoDB, Neo4J, Azure Table Storage.
- Austrian E-Government Reference Architecture Interop-Publication
Publication of a reference architecture and implementation that enables Microsoft .NET-based solution to be used in Austrian e-government projects with the least possible efforts. Implements several Austrian e-governmant standards, especially the PVP 1.x standard for integration of e-gov portals.
- Windows Communication Foundation Message Encoder for SOAP-with-Attachments to solve interop-issue with Austrian e-card Systems
Implements a DIME and SOAP-with-Attachments message formatter for .NET Framework Windows Communication Foundation to enable easier interoperability with legacy SOAP toolkits (such as the SOAPToolkit from Microsoft for COM-based applications).